Frequently Asked Questions
What are the amenities of The Club at Fairvue Plantation?
- 18-Hole Championship - caliber golf course with practice facilities that include driving range, putting green, and short game complex
- Johnny Warren Golf Academy located on the north end of the practice facility
- Clubhouse dining in the Gathering Room, the Adelicia Hayes Franklin dining room and Pool Grill
- The President Andrew Jackson Library for private business meetings, dinners and gatherings
- Men’s Locker Room with private lounge area and bar
- Women’s Locker Room with private lounge area and steam sauna
- Panoramic Pool Pavilion with Junior Olympic-sized pool, kiddie pool with fountain play area, poolside pergolas, and indoor/outdoor Pool Grill
- Fitness Center open 24/7 and located in a renovated historic structure
- Four beautifully renovated Antebellum-Era guest cottages
- Full golf and social calendar providing fun events for everyone.
What is the Clubhouse Like?
The Club at Fairvue Plantation is truly a special place, where old and new friends meet and gather. The picture-perfect Clubhouse is 20,000 square feet and set against the beautiful backdrop of Old Hickory Lake. The upper level of the Clubhouse offers exceptional dining with lake views in The Adelicia Hayes Franklin Room, The Gathering Room (with full service bar) and The President Andrew Jackson Library. The lower level is home to the Professional Golf Shop, Men’s Locker & Club Room with full bar and attendant and the Ladies’ Lounge equipped with a steam sauna.
What is the golf course like?
Golf at The Club at Fairvue Plantation adheres to the finest traditions and highest standards of the game. Rest assured this is no ordinary community course. The 7,116-yard, par 72 layout with a course rating of 74.1 from the Championship Tees, provides enough challenge for seasoned golfers, yet maintains a playability to be appreciated by amateurs. Six teeing ground options and nine daily variations of hole locations provide a unique experience each time you play the course. Fairvue Plantation offers its members the highest quality of grasses in the Nashville are: A-1 Bent Grass greens, Meyer Zoysia fairways and 419 Hybrid Bermuda roughs. The Club approaches golf as a refined recreation among gentlemen and ladies and holds the sportsmanship and competitive structures of the game in deep regard.
What golf features set Fairvue apart from the rest?
- Short Game Complex - the short course area was built with the overall play of the course in mind. It features a variety of bunkers and approach shots to ready your play for the day or to improve on the most critical part of golf--the short game.
- Putting Green - the practice putting green is kept in the same condition as those on the actual 18-hole course. The more than 7,500 square foot putting green features a variety of contours simulating conditions on the course.
- Driving Range - the spacious driving range allows the ideal environment to get the right feel for all of your clubs. The Range itself features North and South teeing areas large enough for more than 20 members at one time. The fairway area includes target greens with flagsticks and yardage measured to the flags from each tee.
Who is included in my membership?
The Club at Fairvue Plantation offers family memberships consisting of the primary member, spouse/partner and dependent children 25 years of age or younger and having primary residence at the home of the member. Grandchildren also have membership privileges.
How may I attain membership at The Club at Fairvue Plantation?
Qualifying for and awarding membership are determined at the sole discretion of the General Manager and the Board of Directors of Gallatin Golf, LLC. Requirements and terms may change at any time. One must submit a completed and signed application. For more information please contact the Membership Director at (615) 575-4310.
Is this an equity club?
The Club at Fairvue Plantation is a non-equity private club. Members obtain the right to access, as opposed to ownership.
Can members be assessed to cover any operating deficits or capital improvements?
Members will not be subject to any liability for capital or operating assessments for the costs and expenses of ownership or operation of The Club or The Club facilities. The Company will pay all operating deficits incurred in the operation of The Club facilities and will retain all operating revenues resulting from the operation of The Club facilities.